Job: Android Lead Developer position
The company :
FamilyAndCo is a software company, publisher of FamilyWall, the social network dedicated to the family, composed of an Android application, an iOS application and a website. FamilyAndCo, it's:
- A internet start-up of a dozen of people based in Paris, France,
- Partnership with the biggest Telco, amongst whom Orange and Telefonica...
- A leading family service on an innovative market.
Join a dedicated, focused and fun team, located in Paris (Etoile), France, to develop cutting-edge applications you will be proud of. At FamilyAndCo, your achievements have a direct impact on the success of the company.
The position :
Lead Developer for the Android FamilyWall application, you will be in charge of:
- the software design, architecture and requirements analysis in direct collaboration with the CTO,
- Software development, graphical integration and server or third-party APIs management,
- Technical lead of the Android team (2 people at present time),
- Managing builds and continuous integration,
- You will be accountable for the code quality and its coherency with the other teams (iOS, web).
The position is a long-term contract (CDI), located in our Paris, France office.
- A Bachelor's degree (at least, or equivalent professional experience) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering is required.
- You are a passionate software engineer, autonomous and readily operational.
- A minimum of 5 years of broad IT experience and 3 years in Android application development is required.
- You are proficient with the Android toolchain (gradle/studio).
- Experience with source code management using Git.
- Android: Released applications that can be found on Google Play store.
Apply for this position online.
Please fill this form to apply: